Guppy babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishu2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got a female guppy last week, she was very fat so I figured she was pregnant. She had her babies yesterday wheeeee!! I saved about 10 before she and her friends ate them. I have them in a floating nursery. My question is. Do I feed them more than once a day??
Thanks

Many suggest you do. When I had sword fry, I fed them in the morning and at night. But many people will suggest 3 times a day.

-Dylan

I feed my 3 day old Hikari Powder Fry Food 4-6 times a day as the package instructs.

If you can't feed more than twice a day, you could throw some live plants in there and they will nibble on that.

Thanks all :)
Guess I better start feeding them more times a day. Been feeding them baby brine shrimp and there is one small plant with them. What an incredible experience . Now what do I do with all the fry when they get big?
Anybody want any guppies.:)

Lol, I am giving my guppies to family and friends, I have a 4 gallon set up to keep 2, my older sister is taking 4, my older brother is taking 2 and the rest are going to friends and the LFS.

Back
Top Bottom