Guppy can't swim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brew86uk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello there I have a guppy that has not swim for 4days but won't die he's got alittle bit of hes tail missing and gone a funny colour but I
Don't know what I can do for this fish my other fish are fine Ive had them 6months with no problems ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421664160.231188.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421664183.963527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well not a lot I could do my sister fish lol if it was upto Me I would flush it I hate to see a fish suffering :(

Well not a lot I could do my sister fish lol if it was upto Me I would flush it I hate to see a fish suffering :(

You should never flush a fish that is alive. You should properly euthanize it if it is suffering.

For the OP's question, what are your current water parameters?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Swims that high and that's it then goes to the other side of tank he still got loads of life left in him still 5days been doing this but moving a lot more today and he's poo is white and looks like cotton wool ?

You should never flush a fish that is alive. You should properly euthanize it if it is suffering.

For the OP's question, what are your current water parameters?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is true, flushing is painful for fish, and it may spread any sickness into your local well/waterway

Back
Top Bottom