For Sale or trade: Guppy fry! Name your price!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yes, it's true: I have more guppy fry for sale! These little buggers just don't take a break! I currently have 86 fry, with more on the way. They range in age from 2.5 months old to just over an hour old. (Obviously I will let the newest fry grow a bit before shipping them.) My guppies are not a rare strain or anything, just pretty fish from the LFS and they have been left to breed as desired. I am really excited with the color combinations I am seeing...blue with orange cobra, yellow with green, orange and yellow...they are really pretty! All the fry are very healthy and hardy and the older ones are doing great on crushed flakes, micro pellets, brine shrimp, and microworms. I have no set price on them...just make me an offer! All reasonable offers are accepted! Priority shipping is either $6 or $12, depending on how many you order, and how many I can get into a box. Shipping fee includes a cold pack if requested, small amount of their food, and even better...free extra guppies! I will throw in several free fry in case of DOA...but so far all fish I have shipped have arrived alive and healthy.

Just send me a message with your offer, and I will get back to you ASAP.

As always, please do not buy from me if you just want feeder fish. I care about these little cuties and would prefer them to be pets.

Thanks!

How do u ship guppies I have some I want to sell/ give away on e they r older

Back
Top Bottom