Guppy fry!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hard to tell be the pics but you can prob see it better.. What colour is the mother/father ??

Lean, oh my gosh your fry are so cute! My fry are almost 3 months old, but I'm pretty sure that only one isn't a feeder... ):

Check out the colour on this little cutie.. Pic Is not that good.. Wondering whether is will be male or female.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395365183.940909.jpg

Wow your guppies are so adorable!!!! Mine are still colorless and are 3 weeks old they only have a little black on the edges of their tails. I cant wait to see the colors on mine and and im hoping to find out what kind of guppy the mother is becuase i have no idea

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395616830.666517.jpg
Mine started showing blackish color when they were only a week old. The one in the pic is now 2 1/2 months old.

Mine are still young! Hopefully when my microworms are done growing and with the new baby brine shrimp I started feeding them they will grow faster! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When do your guys' fry start showing color? Mine are like 1 month old and still beige x(

Cycling 45 Gallon. ???

When do your guys' fry start showing color? Mine are like 1 month old and still beige x(

Cycling 45 Gallon. ???

Mine were born with a shade of black and after a week it got really noticeable. It depends on the individual strain. Some may take up to 3 months to even start showing color

Back
Top Bottom