Guppy lost pregnancy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mc96928

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm assuming my guppy lost her fry. Shes become very skinny. Even too skinny. She doesn't want to hangout with the other guppies. She eats and everything but it seems like shes actually getting thinner instead of small. What could it be?

Was she constipated I thought mine was prego then 2 days later she had a trail of s*%* hanging from her lol tonight every guppy in my tank looked like that.

She could have given birth and the fry could have been eaten? How long did she look preggo?

She could have given birth and the fry could have been eaten? How long did she look preggo?

Not much more pregnant than 2 weeks old. I had 4 females. 2 of which are very much pregnant. And one of the other two died. After getting like this. Going from pregnant to not in a day or two. Than died within a week or two looking like she was overly skinny even though she would eat daily. This is currently happening it seems like to guppy number 4.

What are you feeding them? I might try feeding some boiled shelled peas and see if that helps. It could very well be parasites or bloating.

What are you feeding them? I might try feeding some boiled shelled peas and see if that helps

I'm feeding them pellets and flakes. I don't think she's constipated? She's eating and pooping normally. Just getting skinnier everyday

I would try the peas anyway, something's definitely wrong here.

She's not doing well. She is basically a U shape right now, her tail is clamped and she has trouble swimming. Almost as if she's flipping out.

Back
Top Bottom