Haai!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sashimi

Aquarium Advice Newbie
'Haai' is the Dutch word for 'Shark' and is pronounced as 'hi', so I thought I'd be a perfect introduction for this situation!

I'm a 19 y/o from Belgium and I'm pretty new to the whole fishy thing, but I love learning new things! I have owned two goldfish when I was but a wee little kid and I realise now how badly they were treated... Since then I haven't had fish until a couple of months ago. I now am the proud mom of a male veiltail betta called Sashimi and a freshwater limpet called Escargot the second. They live in a filtered and heated 2.6g (10l) tank which is a huge upgrade from the roughly 0.26g (1l) tank I found Sashimi in.

I dream of setting up a beautiful planted divided tank with some other betta's one day and getting an axolotl, but now I'm focused on learning as much as I can about betta's and fishkeeping in general so I can offer my fishson and my future waterchildren the best possible life!

See y'all laters alligators!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 44
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us. Nice work on the tank. I like the simplistic/minimalistic​ design. Very clean looking. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have

Welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us. Nice work on the tank. I like the simplistic/minimalistic​ design. Very clean looking. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have
Thank you, I was really going for that kind of vibe so I'm glad you noticed!

Back
Top Bottom