Hairgrass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
How does hairgrass spread? Does it use runners or does it get trimmed and replanted? Got some and want to create a mat for my 55g 20g and 2 10g tanks

Keep calm and drum on

They send out runners and can get kinda invasive. High light, co2 and ferts will be key in seeing good growth.

They send out runners and can get kinda invasive. High light, co2 and ferts will be key in seeing good growth.

Is t5ho considered medium or high light? Mine are 54 watt bulbs. I got 2 bulbs in a 60 gallon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Invasiveness shouldn't be a problem. The 55 won't have any other plants the 20g is always getting trimmed and the 10gs both have hornwort and no other plants

Keep calm and drum on

Is t5ho considered medium or high light? Mine are 54 watt bulbs. I got 2 bulbs in a 60 gallon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Assuming your tank is at least 20 inches tall you're probably at the low end of medium light at best. To get more input on the strength of your light though it'd prob be best to start a new thread (with more info such as your exact figure, bulbs, etc).

Back
Top Bottom