Hammers cobalt blue lobster in a guppy tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkesong

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My 55gal tank has finished cycling and has stablilized at a ph of 8.2 (hard water) 0 ammonia 0 nitrites and nitrates of 5 or less (i hope i didnt get them backwards) and a temp of 78-80. I currently have a combination of sand and small gravel, a couple of decorations (ruins and a cave), 2 pieces of live driftwood and some live plants in it. I have 5 male fancy guppies and 1 male flame dwarf gourami and I am looking to add a bit more variety to the tank. I want to add maybe 1 more dwarf gourami and a few more guppies to the tank and perhaps later a couple of lyretail mollies. I was thinking about the blue lobster to liven up the bottom but can't find any info on whether he'd be compatible with my guppies and gourami. I'm open to suggestions if he wouldn't work.

I think he would be ok with the gouramis, but at night i would say that those guppies would be eaten once the lobster gets bigger

Well I definitely don't want my guppies getting eaten. What about red cherry shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom