Happy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenkatydid

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just had to gush... I finally found somewhere to get my ferts from! Wahoooo!! Anyone in Australia looking for dry ferts, a company called Simplegrow based in Sydney is a hydroponic fertiliser supplier (http://www.simplegrow.com.au/). They have all the chemicals you could want, and are ridiculously easy to deal with and wonderfully cheap. I got 1.5kg of fert shipped to me for $40. *dies*

Anyway, that was all. My tanks are doing wonderfully, especially now my SAEs have eaten all my staghorn, and things are starting to settle into routine :)

EDIT: Oh, also, check out my sexy new test kit holder. We found this black CD holder for about $10, took out most of the CD slips, but left some in and I am using them as test-strip displayers to protect the cards. Brilliant!

Attachments

• p1030519_436.jpg
    p1030519_436.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 15
And, while I'm at it, here are some pics of my loaches today at feeding time. They're still crappy shots, but the best I've got so far of these zippy little guys. The closeup, blinded-by-the-flash one has been greyed out like that since I got him. I can only imagine he's more sensitive to the teeny spike that is happening since adding them before Christmas. They all behave fine, though (and have finally started eating everything in sight), so I'm keeping up on the pwcs and not worrying too much.

EDIT: Since I've reached my picture quote on AA, and I'd rather not delete old images (I hate searching for a post and finding it useless because of missing pics) here comes photobucket!

img_753882_0_0e6be191547e4485741b719cbb6834cb.jpg

img_753882_1_869977fcfd1a00b44535304caeabcc58.jpg

img_753882_2_d8d19b95145201ec587dffdae4f3c5dc.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks zenkatydid. It's nice to see someone sharing information that will help someone else.

Back
Top Bottom