Has anyone ever used "Herbal Ich Attack"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well getting back to the "Herbal ICH ATTACK", I would be very skeptical of this product. The webpage looks like one of those spam adds you get in your email. It even has a doctor quoted which is a dead give-away, LOL,

"What Kordon has created, led by Dr. Michael Tierra - a well known herbalist whose books on natural botanical treatments are widely read..."

Run for the REAL medicines, QT tanks and maybe even a FW dip, IMO.

:lol:

RodneyCK said:
"What Kordon has created, led by Dr. Michael Tierra - a well known herbalist whose books on natural botanical treatments are widely read..."

Actually this is a well know herbalist who even operates his own moderately popular college.

RodneyCK said:
Run for the REAL medicines, QT tanks and maybe even a FW dip, IMO.

:lol:

QT yes, FW dip yes, but I'd rather give my fish something helpful from the ocean than copper or formaldehyde. Once again I don't know what is actually in this product and therefore can't endorse it, but it would be interesting to know what is in it.

NightSpirit, all that I posted should be taken as a jest. :)

It would be nice to have a cure that was not as harsh on fish as say copper. I too would like to see some research or more information on this product, especially from an outside source.

RodneyCK said:
NightSpirit, all that I posted should be taken as a jest. :)

As well as I; even I am skeptical :wink:

It would be nice to have a cure that was not as harsh on fish as say copper. I too would like to see some research or more information on this product, especially from an outside source.

We both agree. I have my own ideas on supplementing FW dips,
but I don't like the possibility of harming any fish with undue reason,
so it would be nice to have info on products where research was already
done. And even though the bottle says reef safe, or similar, I wouldn't
use it for this purpose, as I assume the composition of some reef
creatures is a significant amount of water, and supplementation with
anything could potentially be dangerous.

Anyone have a bottle, and can list the ingredients?

Back
Top Bottom