Has anyone heard of or seen this tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks like a half moon tank, i saw a half moon tank at petsmart yesterday, when i got my striped peacock eel.

Edit:I looked it up, it's just a normal cylinder tank.

Last edited:
I work at a pet store where we have Biorbs as display tanks so I can give you a little first hand experience:

Pros: Biorbs are nifty little tanks, and they definitely have a wonderful design element. Lots of ornament options, and the service kits come with bacterial additives to boost your biological filtration. Very simple, straightforward maintenance, just pop the cartridge in and go. Filter and LED light is built in, and air driven filter ensures excellent aeration.

Cons: The replacement filter cartridges are going to be pricier than most other common ones. They're acrylic tanks, so be wary of scratches. If you're using tap water, the fine spray from the filter bubbles will leave mineral deposits over the lighting, so you will either need to clean it regularly or lower the water level.

They're easiest to maintain when lightly stocked (livebearers like guppies and platys are perfect, or small tetras if heated). In my opinion the filtration is not powerful enough to handle goldfish like it shows on the box.

A picture of 3 goldies in a 6 gallon tank is just hideous and makes me cringe. The manufacturers are very deceitful in their labeling.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

A picture of 3 goldies in a 6 gallon tank is just hideous and makes me cringe. The manufacturers are very deceitful in their labeling.

Ik better tho... I do agree it's misleading to new aquarium owners... I see it on almost every new fish tank box.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And it looks like there's a shoal of danios or tetras too.

Fishobsessed7

I think the manufacturers do it because when people who don't own a fish tank think of fish tank gold fish come to mind first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom