Has anyone seen this 8000 Gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corrado33

Aquarium Advice Freak
I searched, and found nothing for "anythingfish.com" or "8000 gallons" so I figured I'd ask.

Has anyone see this tank? Untitled 1

The original website is www.anythingfish.com

Check out his youtube videos.

Anyway, on to the discussion... Is his tank overstocked? It looks to be. Does the inch/gallon rule apply here? :rolleyes: Why doesn't anyone ever make a monster reef tank? That'd be awesome.

The guy that owns it posts over on MFK, I don't recall what his username is at the moment.

As for overstocking, could be, I dunno. 8,000g is a lot of water, not to mention the insane filtration he has. The fish are very healthy and continue to grow so I'll say the stocking is fine.

Personally I like the indoor 50,000g tank better ;)

Thats amazing!
That poor raccoon probably has all these thoughts of a delicious meal swirling through his head, but all he could do is watch. Temptation at its finest!!

Could you imagine dong a PWC??? No thanks LOL!
But if there was some way to have a creek running through it somewhere, THAT would be cool!

That's awesome! Water changes should be easy though. It looks like he's got a pool filter on it, so you just have to backwash it. I'd hate to try and heat that thing in the winter though.... A good pool heater could get it 100 degrees, but you'd be broke paying your utility bill.

I've seen bigger too. It's cool nonetheless.
Personally I like the indoor 50,000g tank better ;)
yes... maybe one day ill see the 50k tank. i have seen johns tank which is the 10k one. its amazing.
Could you imagine dong a PWC??? No thanks LOL!
But if there was some way to have a creek running through it somewhere, THAT would be cool!
johns tank is just a constant flow of water going into the tank from what i have seen.

All I can do is look at this home addition and wonder what permits were required... guessing this guy is out in a township somewhere and not too burdened by paperwork. "So what are you planning for here sir? Sure is some stout framing there." "33 tons of water." "Oh, ok."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom