has anyone tried SERA - NITRIVEC?? its good bacteria.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubble_Boy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i just started cycling..

and I want to speed up the process.
I don't have access to seeding material (filter floss, gravel etc..)
so I have to patiently wait for it to cycle.

I've tried using bacteria products including
Stress Zyme - aquarium pharmaceuticals
Cycle - Hagen
Stability - Seachem

but they did NOT work !!!

so I am going to try this other product called NITRIVEC.
According to the ingredients and composition it CONTAINS "nitrosommonas, and nitrobacter" bacteria.

UNLIKE the other products mentioned above...which apprently contain heterotrophs or stuff that break down waste and/or enzymes.

Anywayz.
I was wondering, has anyone used this product WITH SUCCESS???

oh man look at the top of the forum that guy on the last page has biospira. theres no beating it really, but i HAVE used sera plant fertilizer. it's a good product made by germans and generally i will trust a good german product as i seriously doubt they would still be in business if it didnt work. the enthusiasts over there are pretty hardcore

but i live in australia.
Sydney australia.

It would be virtually impossible and extremely expensive for my to get biospira from that dealer.

that's why i need another solution

oh man sorry. i didnt realize. you know try it. and if it works dont forget to review it. i'm the only other person i know online thats even heard of the Sera brand.
again all i can say is that german enthusiasts are pretty hardcore, so i would bet some moneyit works. not like 100 buck but like 20
i really wish someone else knew the products too, but this is all i have for you
so sorry bubble_boy!
:(

Back
Top Bottom