Have i got snail eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IssyDizzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I was a bit worried today when I saw a baby snail in my tank
I've just noticed a lot of silver balls could. They be eggs:

image-1497690219.jpg

You can just about see them at the top could it mean anything I'm a bit worried about the babies anyway here is a pic of the adult-

image-3259258569.jpg

Again you can just about see it

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Keep a eye on them... I think they may be very small baby snails. watch for a few minutes and see if they move any.

I have the exact same problem.. Getting some clown loaches soon to eat them.. And if they can't get them all.. I'm taking all the fish out and catching them all

I have the exact same problem.. Getting some clown loaches soon to eat them.. And if they can't get them all.. I'm taking all the fish out and catching them all

What size tank do you have? I would be skeptical in getting them to simply get rid of snails.

Unforntunetly I have only got a 10 gal so I cant have a clown loach is there nothing I can do apart from fish them out and get assassins?
Would a sponge work to simply wipe then off?

Well, I have pond snails, they are small, black, and are all over the pics, put up pics for I'd

I would just get a few assassin snails, easiest fix. Plus they look very nice and fit in any tank! :)

I would just get a few assassin snails, easiest fix. Plus they look very nice and fit in any tank! :)

Agree assassins are the best bet I have lots of baby snails and my two assassin snails seem to be keeping their numbers at a manageable amount for now... I'm hoping my snails are breeding to be quite honest as one is showing signs of egg laying from what I've researched

Back
Top Bottom