Have you ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Theyre cool! I did know about them, at least a little. What colors do yours change to? See, it's people like you that make me want to have all the fish in the world! I see so many awesome fish babies on here and I'm like ahhhh!

Platies can be really pretty too. This is one of my bigger fry and we call her specks. I think she is the prettiest of my fry. Her mother was a white mickey I have no idea what her father was. So when I start setting up the new tank in my daughters room I will be moving them in there. All 9 are going to fit very nicely in the 29g I am getting them!

As pretty as she is she doesn't quite fit with the angels and gbr in my 37g. So well Christmas is coming and the kids seem to be interested in the fish so one in the boys room and 1 in the girls room, Then I want a high tech rimless nano in my bedroom with shrimp and maybe some chili raspboras or green neons. Then I was thinking about a bigger tank like a 65 or a 75 with some boesemani Rainbows. Oh the ideas I have. If only my wallet would cooperate...

Platies can be really pretty too. This is one of my bigger fry and we call her specks. I think she is the prettiest of my fry. Her mother was a white mickey I have no idea what her father was. So when I start setting up the new tank in my daughters room I will be moving them in there. All 9 are going to fit very nicely in the 29g I am getting them! http://s699.photobucket.com/user/flitabout/media/20131120_185741_zps2a15e41a.jpg.html http://s699.photobucket.com/user/flitabout/media/20131120_190009_zpsf3b8a756.jpg.html As pretty as she is she doesn't quite fit with the angels and gbr in my 37g. So well Christmas is coming and the kids seem to be interested in the fish so one in the boys room and 1 in the girls room, Then I want a high tech rimless nano in my bedroom with shrimp and maybe some chili raspboras or green neons. Then I was thinking about a bigger tank like a 65 or a 75 with some boesemani Rainbows. Oh the ideas I have. If only my wallet would cooperate...

She's is pretty :)
I agree with your last statement whole heartily :p it's always something to look forward to though!

Back
Top Bottom