He died?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobiiiiN

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So. I woke up this morning and I went to look at my tank like I do every morning but this time I noticed my Pink Kissig Gurami was stuck to the filter. Instantly and used my small net to lightly poke him away from it ad he slowly swam away. I scooped him up ad moved him downstairs into my little 'hospital' tank. It's just an empty tank I keep up so if any of them get sic I and try and treat them. He didn't have the signs of ick or anything like that. He was just very skinny. I think the other fish wernt letting him eat... When I put him in there e instantly moved himself to the filter again and I pulled it away. At that point he stayed down in the corner and didn't move except for the small little kissing motions he does. At this point I was a crying fool and I'm in my high school English class about cry now.

So over all...I want to know if I should clean the tanks. Like do I drain the water and actually go in and clean the filter, walls, and all that. Do I do a 25% water change? Or do I put like te water cleaning drops into the tank? Should I treat the others for ick? Maybe that's what had happened to the pink kissing one. I really don't know. It was a stressful morning. Please just advise me a bit <3 thanks.

Well, I don't really have much clue what you are talking about since I believe you are talking about freshwater fish...but without knowing the parameters of your tank, other livestock, and size of the tank we can't really diagnos the issue.

Also, while we're at it can a moderator move this to the freshwater sick fish forum so Robin can get more experienced advice?

Back
Top Bottom