Heater help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finding a good LFS is important. Make sure your tank is cycled before you get fish please. Saves a lot of pain and heartache (money too).

One other thing is where is your heater located? A centeral location (on the back wall) in your tank is better than to one side or the other, as well as water circulation via your filter.

Sent from my Epic 4G

Cycling isn't a problem. As I say, i'll be testing it tomorrow and if it ain't cycled, no fishies! I've kept goldfish for years now so am well aware of the process :)

The heater is on the left, filter on the right but its a small tank and because of the decor too, the heater can't really go anywhere else.

Flan123 said:
Cycling isn't a problem. As I say, i'll be testing it tomorrow and if it ain't cycled, no fishies! I've kept goldfish for years now so am well aware of the process :)

The heater is on the left, filter on the right but its a small tank and because of the decor too, the heater can't really go anywhere else.

+1 on cycling before fishies ;)

True about limited space. I keep my heater next to one of my filters water fall so there's a constant flow of moving water near it. Not sure if that's how you're set up. If not, a simple switch should easy and may help normalize your temp fluctuation.

Sent from my Epic 4G

+1 on cycling before fishies ;)

True about limited space. I keep my heater next to one of my filters water fall so there's a constant flow of moving water near it. Not sure if that's how you're set up. If not, a simple switch should easy and may help normalize your temp fluctuation.

Sent from my Epic 4G

May do that, move the heater next to the filter. Thanks, ill keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom