Heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boadams87

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im looking to upgrade to a better heater. Any ideas which one will be best. Looking for a 300 watt.

The Hydor inline heater is excellent, if you have a canister filter. I just ordered a ViaAqua Titanium for my 75 gallon, I hope it works out. Fluval Ms are not fully submersible, bought one and had to return it. Avoid Petco, there prices are stupid.

I use Aqueon Pro's very reliable, and fairly accurate. Price is reasonable through Foster& Smith, or Pet Solutions. I am very satisfied with them. Check em out.

blert said:
The Hydor inline heater is excellent, if you have a canister filter. I just ordered a ViaAqua Titanium for my 75 gallon, I hope it works out. Fluval Ms are not fully submersible, bought one and had to return it. Avoid Petco, there prices are stupid.

I was looking at that one. Where and how much?

foster53 said:
I use Aqueon Pro's very reliable, and fairly accurate. Price is reasonable through Foster& Smith, or Pet Solutions. I am very satisfied with them. Check em out.

Ok thanx. They don't carry a 300 watt in this catalog I've got

boadams87 said:
I was looking at that one. Where and how much?

Which one?
I bought both (Hydor and ViaAqua) from AquariumPlants.com
The ViaAqua was a little bit more expensive than other sites but all the others were the digital version. I wanted the analog version as, living in Florida, the power can go out often when it gets stormy and I did not want the heater resetting whenever the power went out.

Im looking to upgrade to a better heater. Any ideas which one will be best. Looking for a 300 watt.

Aqueon Pro's are great, I love mine. Definately go with Amazon...the best price, and most of the time 5 to 7 day shipping is free. It was with all of my aqueon heaters.

foster53 said:

I just ordered one from pet solutions!! I went to petsmart and it was 46.99 and i got it from them for 29.99. And ordered some other stuff and got free shipping. But really got the other 2 items for free(if I had paid the petsmart price)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom