*heavy sigh*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
My female betta, Kichi died and I feel kinda worse about it because I had just bred her and after a day or so i took her out and put her back in my normal tank and she must not have been feeling well because she got picked on a lot and I just noticed how bad and she was having like seizures or something before she died and I still can't figure out exactly what was wrong but I think she just over stressed >.< T__T RIP Kichi...

She was very personable I just felt bad she had to go down that way...Her body was like paralyzed and her head would just spasm T.T

keep a strict watch on water params for a week or two. to r/o an internal problem.

I will but I think she just over stressed because she was just bred and then everyone else picked on her badly and her fins got all torn up... A while after she died when her color was fading there were two red streaks down her sides....no idea where that was from

I just hope Breeze actually keeps the bubblenest up this time and doesn't let the babies fall -___-;; then at least I'll have her offspring MAYBE if I can keep them up but...right now he's doing a very crappy job X.x so many eggs on the ground....My first time breeder Jet is doing a better job than he is @__@

Those fish and ADF problems were because my filter was spewing out some gross crap and it was making this clear film over my plants that I didn't notice until after it had already affected everyone. It was causing bacterial infections left and right x.x I cleaned it out, cleaned off all my plants, got a new filter media and it did help. This time I'm not sure why she died but she was pushing like...1 to 1 1/2 years old probably but she got totally beaten the crap out of when I put her back in with the rest and I didn't pick up on it until it was too late. I was suprised really because she was my "alpha" female but I guess it changed since she wasn't in there for a while and that she wasn't feeling good after I bred her...so I have no idea >.<

Back
Top Bottom