Hello all! Future fish keeper here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

godwit

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone! :fish2:
I am interested in putting an aquarium in my home after the holidays and after a few days of initial research I'm totally overwhelmed by all the information! I really want a saltwater aquarium, but willing to start with freshwater if that is more beginner-friendly!
A little about me: I have always had a love for the water and the creatures in it. When I was a baby, my parents had a tank set up in my nursery, and we watched the fish together so much that my first word was "fishy!" So it's a lifetime love of mine :D
I've kept some bettas in the past and have had very small tanks with just a fish or two, but I really want to get into serious fishkeeping. I'll be browsing the forums and taking any advice I can get until I am ready to "dive" in! :rolleyes:

Welcome! You've found a great tool here at AA. I have no real clue what I'm doing but I really like to talk about it:) luckily many many people here know exactly what they're doing! Salt water huh? Some great tanks out there.. let's start with the most important thing.. how much $$$$$$ of yours can we spend ?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom