Hello everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone just stopping by to say hi, I just joined and hope to gain a lot of knowledge as I am totally new to this whole fish thing. A friend of mine has a wonderful looking tank and I fell I love and just had to get one for myself. I've started with a 30 gallon bow style tank and he gave me 3 baby convicts. He told me not to add any other fish to tank as it is a bit small but for now will do fine. Also he had me do what I'm reading is a cycle before he helped me add the fish. We used other fish to cycle the tank then did a water change and treated water then let sit for 1 week then we added the convicts. Things seem to be ok for now. Check my post about PH, that's the only issue I have for now.

Thanks again...

This place is awesome! From browsing I can see a wealth of knowledge here and some amazing tank set ups!! Wish I had room for at least a 55 gallon but the wife threw down the hammer :(

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! Sorry about not being able to get your 55g, you will get it someday though (after enough convincing, LOL)! :).

Back
Top Bottom