Hello Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bruinsslotmar1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I'm Marissa! This place looked like a great way to get help from more experienced fish keepers when I need it! I have been owning aquariums for around 4 years now. I started with a 30 gallon tropical community tank (which got taken over by pest snails ugh) , and now I have a 10 gallon with a Betta that I've had for around 2 and a half months now. And I have already created a thread about my Betta because I'm worried about him, and I think he might have popeye :( I am not as experienced as I'd like to be, but I'm hoping I will eventually learn a lot more! Thanks everyone!

Welcome to AA!
That's why we're all here, always learning, helping, and talking to crazy fish (& [emoji222] ) nerds like me!

If you don't have them consider live plants, very beneficial to a tank and lots of help with care and sources here. Check our classifieds!

Welcome to the community. +1 on what @toolman said. It's all about learning, honing our skills, and helping each other do so. Live plants are a lot easier than they seem and really can help you maintain the tank

Thanks everyone! I have a few live plants but I want to invest in some more. I plan to add some after I get my baby healed up from his case of popeye!!

Back
Top Bottom