Hello! - Freshwater and betta lover from AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chels10117

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone,

I am new here and just joined. I would love to get to know everyone. This seems like a nice site.

So a bit about me: My name is Chelsea, I'm 20 years old and I live in Arizona. (Don't even need a heater here! Haha). My hobbies include fish keeping of course, I also enjoy horseback riding, and collecting model horses.

About my tanks: I have a 5 gallon fluval edge with a male betta fish named Jimmy that I have had for about a year. In the last month I got a 36 gallon bow front aquarium. I'm so in love with it and I got it for a bargain with the stand and all of the accessories on craigslist. It took me awhile to clean it up but it looks brand new. I let it cycle and my water looks great. I recently added 5 glofish tetras, 5 platys (1 mickey mouse, one panda, one gold crescent, and 2 variatus platys), and one algae eater. I plan on (hopefully) getting female bettas.

Why I joined: I wanted to be in a place where I could get advice from fish keepers and possibly lend a hand with my knowledge. :fish1:

I can't wait to get to know all of you. Excited to be a new member! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom