Hello from CT, USA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DIY_Dad

Aquarium Advice Regular
My name is Mel(DIY_Dad), and have been an Aquarist and enthusiast for over 4 decades. My Son and I recently resealed our old 29gal and started a planted community tank. In the next couple of weeks He/Son will be starting his 1st 20wide Aquascape tank and looking forward to using this site for his design ideas as well as a source for questions that will surely pop up! We are very excited to have found AA and looking forward to getting to know and learn from everyone - Cheers!

It’s a good time . I will be bringing lots for the auction. You will def find some nice stuff. A lot of fish and plants you won’t see in many stores. . Your area is prime for the aquarium enthusiast. Many Clubs .

It’s a good time . I will be bringing lots for the auction. You will def find some nice stuff. A lot of fish and plants you won’t see in many stores. . Your area is prime for the aquarium enthusiast. Many Clubs .

Told my Son about it and he’s excited an rearing to go! Will you have a booth at the show, let us know?

Back
Top Bottom