Hello from Denver!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldenchld

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I'm currently sick in bed and bored so I thought I'd join this great community :). I have a 55g with Eheim 2013 and sponge filter. I had my beloved Jack Dempsey in there alone (his name was Jack, original eh?, lol) he was almost 10 yrs old so it was very sad when he died. I now have a pink convict, firemouth and blue acara. Jack was very mean and even ate/killed a bushy nose pleco, so I got less aggro fish now (although the firemouth flares and acts like he's king of the castle. So that's it, have a good night :)

Hi! I'm currently sick in bed and bored so I thought I'd join this great community :). I have a 55g with Eheim 2013 and sponge filter. I had my beloved Jack Dempsey in there alone (his name was Jack, original eh?, lol) he was almost 10 yrs old so it was very sad when he died. I now have a pink convict, firemouth and blue acara. Jack was very mean and even ate/killed a bushy nose pleco, so I got less aggro fish now (although the firemouth flares and acts like he's king of the castle. So that's it, have a good night :)

Sorry to hear that you are sick and sorry about 'Jack'. Get better soon tho! & Welcome to the forum! It is good to hear that you are still in the hobby. Look forward to seeing your tank=)

Back
Top Bottom