Hello....New to this Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheArk

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello my name is Diane, my hubby and I are known as The Ark. We have a variety of critters including but not limited to: 2 freshwater tanks (1-29 & 1-55) 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 2 Bearded Dragons, 1 7ft Boa, 1 Guinea Pig, 1 Green Iguana and currently 10 beardy babies. We really enjoy them all.
We have many good stories and would like to share them at some point in time. I can tend to be a rambler and I like learning all I can about everything we have.
I look forward to reading up on this site. I was brought here because I have a question our blue lobster. Now I am off to search for my answers. Hope to meet some of you soon.
Diane

Welcome to AA.

Lets see some pics. I recently gave my two young green iguanas to a local herpatologist, because I was heading to college and didn't have the time to give them the care they need. I've always wanted to breed bearded dragons, just never had the time or cash.

Welcome to AA, You must spend an entire day cleaning after all of those animals. I bet there is not ever a boring day at your house.

the freshwater blue lobsters are really cool. I had an australian one when I first got my aquarium he was awesome I remember when he first shed his outer shell my girlfriend and I freaked out and thought he was dead because we could not find him all we saw was a transparent shell. About 4 days later he came cruising out of his cave. My daughters named him george.

Multiple pets and fish-keepers seem to go hand in hand. You will be in good company here. Get some pics up and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom