Hello. Newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdg69

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello.

Just a little intro. I have recently gotten back into keeping tanks. I have a 25 gallon that I just got up and going (currently holds 4 fish). I also have a 5 gallon which holds the other 4 fish that will soon be joining the others in the 25 gallon. I have a one gallon which is holding baby sunburst platys (which will be moving to the 5 gallon when that one is emptied). Its pretty crazy here right now.

I have platys, guppies, a tetra, a cory, a pleco, and a swordtail. We are going to be looking for more of a variety of fish soon tho. I also have 2 cats, a dog, 3 kids and a husband. So a pretty full household. Very chaotic, but still fun.

I look forward to meeting some other fish people. Going to keep this short(ish) because I am leaving here in a bit to look at some more fish.

Any questions, just ask. I will answer when I get back :)

Welcome to AA! If you haven't heard of aqadvisor.com, it's a pretty good site to make sure you're not overstocking your tanks. Also, there's a lot of really good information here on cycling, planting, and anything else you might have a question on. So feel free to ask!

Just a side note, cories are best kept in groups of four or more. They are very social fish.

But anyway, welcome to AA, and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Back
Top Bottom