Hello, newbie (sort of)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mpbaker12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my name is Michael. I live in Ohio but am a transplant from Southern California. I grew up with freshwater tanks (10/20 gallon) but as I got older moved on to salt. At one time I had a 180 gallon tank with 4 (very) small leopard sharks and another time I had a 90 gallon reef tank. I have not had a tank of any kind in over 10 years and I know the technology has progressed significantly. I live in an apartment and am considering a nano or smaller tank, something in the 5-30 gallon range. I realize there are challenges with small tanks (as there are with any size) but also know it can be done. I'm looking to keep it simple and am not convinced I will do anything at all. I just ordered a book (The Nano-Reef Handbook : The Ultimate Guide to Reef Systems under 15 Gallons by Chris R. Brightwell) and joined here.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear your thoughts. I'm going to look around the site and see what I can learn. Thanks, I look forward to interacting with you!

Back
Top Bottom