Hello there, this is my aquarium and my friend just give me 2 of those i dont know anything about it i am worry if can be dangerous for my other fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
I believe this is your fish in question and this is the information about them: Pangio anguillaris (Acantophthalmus anguillaris, Acanthophthalmus vermicularis) — Seriously Fish
I suspect you will need to feed this fish directly more than expect it to find the food on it's own. I usually do this by taking a baster and blowing the food directly towards the fish.
Hope this helps. (y)
Thank you so much i will check wish food i can found for them by the way he give me 2 but i can see only one in the same spot always its posible the other fishes eat the other ?🙈🥺

Thank you so much i will check wish food i can found for them by the way he give me 2 but i can see only one in the same spot always its posible the other fishes eat the other ?🙈🥺
Loaches like to hide and even bury themselves in sand so I wouldn't presume the other is dead and gone. Once you get the right foods for them, you may see them both out more often. They also like dimmer light so you will probably see them out more at night after the lights are out. (y)

Yeah you was right i sow them at night i get for them the blood warm let see if the eat 🙈 thank for your support its my first aquarium and i am a bit intense about it 😂🙈

Yeah you was right i sow them at night i get for them the blood warm let see if the eat 🙈 thank for your support its my first aquarium and i am a bit intense about it 😂🙈
Fish are funny. They all have different idiosyncrasies so what is normal for one specie may be totally abnormal for another specie. You need to do a lot of research on the different species you want to keep so you don't get surprised or overly concerned. (y)

Back
Top Bottom