Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquamel

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi

Found your site when I was looking for advice on one of my fish

I have a juwel rio 180 aquarium with standard juwel box filter, I have had this aquarium for the last 4 years so it's very well established, I do a partial water change and gravel hoover every 10 days or so and test the water every 3 or 4 days, so far I've been quite lucky and only seem to have trouble with disappearing neon tetras which I have now given up on

I currently have a pair of breeding silver dollars, a red tailed shark, a pair of bristlenose and an upside down catfish

I was quite pleased with myself when a few months ago I managed to save my catfish who had a nasty case of dropsy, he now looks healthier than ever

:n00b: Mel

Welcome to AA! Congrats on saving the catfish. Dropsy is one of those diseases that is very difficult to cure.

Welcome to AA! Congrats on saving the catfish. Dropsy is one of those diseases that is very difficult to cure.

Yeah I knew it would be 50/50, I think the fact that he was very big healthy fish prior to the infection probably helped him fight it

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom