hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yorkie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I am Helen I have logged on to the site as I have had an accident in my gold water tank, one of my orandas has been sucked onto the filter tube , in my panic to free it i didnt turn off the filter & its orange hat bit has got torn, I am gutted as I really love this fish he has been in my aquarium for 3 yrs now. I have 3 tanks, 2 tropical & 1 cold water,also an outdoor pond with gold fish in. I am trying to breed tropical guppies but the darn things keep dying on me.
I love my fish but do find it a lot of work keeping several tanks in tip top condition Helen

thanks for the welcome

How nice to have so many people emailing just to say hi, my oranda is swimming about quite happily now all be it with a tatty hat, but I think I will keep him isolated for a few days, dont want his tear getting infected. anyone any experience with guppies?? Helen

full recovery

:p:D Thought I would give you an update on my Oranda he has made a good recovery & now sports a rather jaunty orange hat, he has been reunited with my other fish , thanks for all the advice Helen

Back
Top Bottom