Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaraLSky

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community, but I have to confess--my main motive for doing so today is because I'm desperately searching for answers about the trouble I'm having with one of my aquariums!

Anyway, I've only been keeping an aquarium for about a year now. I started out with a 5 gallon tank (big mistake, I know that now!). I upgraded to a 10 gallon back in March, which didn't work out so well when I transferred my 5 gallon's fish over to it. Though after the initial disaster that was, I am happy to say that tank is doing beautifully--though it's only 10 gallons, it's the most stable and healthy tank I have.

Aquariums are quite addictive I have found, so I decided to get a 25 gallon to add to our living room. I've been having quite a lot of trouble with this one, but I posted about that on the "Freshwater - Unhealthy Fish" forum. I'm really hoping to get some answers.

I also have a betta in a 3 gallon tank, and my little sister has a 5 gallon tank with a betta and an albino corycat.

I also hope to learn just more about taking care of my tank in the best, most efficient and most cost-effective way. I don't have a lot of room, or a lot of money, so that will sadly prevent me from upgrading to a really large tank any time in the near future, but I want to take the best care possible of aquariums I have.

Back
Top Bottom