Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

.josh.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New member here, also new to fish, and in the process of beginning my first tank (55 gallons). Have been lurking here for a couple weeks, and now that I've purchased all the equipment and am in the process of beginning a fishless cycle, I thought I'd join in and start getting some help from the experts.

Right now, it's a matter of determining what kind of fish I want to put in there, but I'll save that talk for another post.

Glad to be a part of this site, and looking forward to learning from all of you!

heya! hope we can help you :) i know what its like, just observing the threads then getting brave and joining in.... ah the fun of just starting out on a site :p you'll enjoy it here, the community works well!
so, what kinda fish you looking at? xx

heya! hope we can help you :) i know what its like, just observing the threads then getting brave and joining in.... ah the fun of just starting out on a site :p you'll enjoy it here, the community works well!
so, what kinda fish you looking at? xx

Thank-you! I perused through a number of forums but I really liked this one. Seem like there are some good (and knowledgeable) people on here.

To be honest, I haven't 100% decided on the fish - I'm going away next week (during which time all the accessories and gear I ordered will be delivered), and plan to begin a fishless cycle once I return, so I've got a little time. So as to not repeat myself though, I started a discussion on this over here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/choosing-fish-for-a-55-gallon-tank-222673.html

Back
Top Bottom