Help!! Baby mollies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maria011

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, just set up my tank a month ago and then have 2 dalmatian mollies and 2 Platys.. I guess the new born fry are dalmatian molly because my mollies was always hiding behind my rock deco and stay there.. now I am having 3 new born fry mollies.. how to take care of them.. I separated them from my 20g tank because I don't want them eat by other fish.. what to do after that and what they need, I am so excited make them adult mollies]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just found another one.. they're FOUR!!!

That's awesome!! Crush up your usual fish food to feed the fry. And give them lots of places to hide - plants Etc. Congrats!

Hi there.. thanks.. but 2 days ago I found out they're are 16 fry! Planning now to move in different tank

Mollie babies

Congrats on your babies, last month one of my Dalmatian mollies had one baby that we saw and an hour later it was no where to be seen. Today there were none in the morning but at feeding time this evening there must have been 50 babies in there. I have separated as many as I could easily catch without stressing everyone else and given them some powdered flake food and a few plants and await results. Especially as I have 3 female mollies in varying stages of fatness. Me thinks that my local aquarium shop will be rehousing a few as what do you do with 100+ fish in a 100L tank:fish1:

Back
Top Bottom