HELP! Dead fish!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pmcgoldie said:
Awesome!!! :) and it's 10 gallons

Ya then once your water parameters are back in check I would say you're safe to add a few more fish. I wouldn't suggest more mollies, though, because they have a large bioload.

Aces11 said:
Ya then once your water parameters are back in check I would say you're safe to add a few more fish. I wouldn't suggest more mollies, though, because they have a large bioload.

Great, do you have any recommendations?

Pmcgoldie said:
Great, do you have any recommendations?

Well if you like livebearers, then you could do a few platys or guppies. If you do go that route though, it's probably best to get all the same gender or they'll reproduce like rabbits. If you want some schooling fish I suggest harlequin rasboras. I have a small school in my 20g and I love 'em. Of course there's many options, it just depends what you prefer.

Aces11 said:
Well if you like livebearers, then you could do a few platys or guppies. If you do go that route though, it's probably best to get all the same gender or they'll reproduce like rabbits. If you want some schooling fish I suggest harlequin rasboras. I have a small school in my 20g and I love 'em. Of course there's many options, it just depends what you prefer.

Thanks for the tips!! :)

One last thing: what is the ideal nitrate number? Since my last water change, the nitrates have gone from 20 to 5, and I want to know where I should be aiming for...

Back
Top Bottom