HELP!! fish tank exploded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slow-dagger

Aquarium Advice Activist
my fish tank exploded in my room the front just shot out glass is ever were i have my fish in my bamboo jar how long can i have the there be fore i give them away

image-109729965.jpg

its look like torcher but im trying to find a huge bucket my tank was a 10g

Well, I would try to get them out of there ASAP. You can get a 20-30 gallon rubbermaid tub at walmart you can put your fish in while running the filter.

Well, I would try to get them out of there ASAP. You can get a 20-30 gallon rubbermaid tub at walmart you can put your fish in while running the filter.

image-4103622852.jpg

my fish in a better tank kinda

This happened to me once. Bottom exploded and 55 gallons went everywhere. It was a Biblical flood. Most importantly, is the toddler okay?

You might contact the LFS where you bought the tank. It shouldn't have exploded from a spoon tap. There may have been a flaw. Our LFS told us our 55g must have had a micro-defect and replaced it for us.

So sorry. Hope the wee one isn't hurt.

This happened to me once. Bottom exploded and 55 gallons went everywhere. It was a Biblical flood. Most importantly, is the toddler okay?

You might contact the LFS where you bought the tank. It shouldn't have exploded from a spoon tap. There may have been a flaw. Our LFS told us our 55g must have had a micro-defect and replaced it for us.

So sorry. Hope the wee one isn't hurt.

no hes okay he wasnt in front of it he was beside it and tapping it

I found my two-year-old with his whole arm in the 5.5g betta tank yesterday, with the lid collapsed in the water too. I was really glad I'd gotten rid of the hood with the light and replaced it with a lamp that hovers over the tank that can't fall in and electrocute him.

Back
Top Bottom