Help identifying plants.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy.friend

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello!

I am a very new fish enthusiast and I need your expertize. I bought a bunch of plants and that is the name they put on them "planted bunch". I am unsure what the plants are. I think the green one is a Cabonba Caroliniana. The other two I am really unsure even after I looked through a mini encyclopedia. Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422721210.373113.jpg hello! I need your expert advice to help me identify some plants and confirm if I have identified the right plants, to the left I have the banana plant in the front, cabomba in the back, Java moss on the rocks, I really am not sure about the grassy one. To the right I do not know what the red ones in the front are, I also do not know what the one in the back are and I think to the side is Chinese ivy?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Looks like mondo to me as well. Plants on right are ludwigia repens and micromeria brownei. The one in the very back looks like green hedge maybe

Sent from my LG-D850 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom