Help identifying plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tallpaul003

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys
Have finally found some plants that don't get nibbled or uprooted. Bought them as part of a batch but the supplier isn't much help.
I want to get some more now that I know they won't be eaten but need help identifying please?IMG_3944.jpgIMG_3947.jpg
Thanks in advance

The Crypt Balansae is a favorite of mine, grows very well. Not too, too fast in lower to medium light, low level of ferts, but stays pretty healthy.

The Crypt Balansae is a favorite of mine, grows very well. Not too, too fast in lower to medium light, low level of ferts, but stays pretty healthy.

Agreed, cool plant. Once it hits the surface and gets the atmospheric co2 it doubles in size in the matter of weeks. Awesome plant [emoji106]

Have primarily concentrated on just the fish until now as every plant I put in got destroyed but these have been in for about 4 months now and no nibbles, just the odd uproot. So my plan is to get some more of these, it's a bonus that they're cool looking too!!! Put some reflectors on the tubes a few weeks back so hopefully that'll help them too. Thanks for your comments guys

Back
Top Bottom