Help, is he stuck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yesterday to got a bubble tip and he's looking for his spot and he's squeezed through a very tight space! Is it possible hrs stuck and I need to dig him out or will he be ok?

Now he's really squeezing into a place that leads no where, No light at all there! How long does it take for then to find their "happy" place? Or is this a sign of something else? This is my first anemone.

It depends. Whenever they find it they find it but the longer they wander the less suited your tank is for them.

crister13 said:
It depends. Whenever they find it they find it but the longer they wander the less suited your tank is for them.

Thanks! It's only been a little over 24hr since he's been in. Where he started and the direction he headed in was the one way I hoped he wouldn't go!

Well good & bad news.... Looks like he's come back out into the open, been in the same spot for about 6hr now! Bad news..... He's planted himself at the back of the tank :-( not a good view of him.

He'll probably move some more. Mine stayed in a great spot (I thought) for couple weeks, then moved down and back a little bit. They'll do whatever they think is best for them, not a lot you can do about it, really. Maybe his final place will be better for viewing. :)

Beengirl said:
He'll probably move some more. Mine stayed in a great spot (I thought) for couple weeks, then moved down and back a little bit. They'll do whatever they think is best for them, not a lot you can do about it, really. Maybe his final place will be better for viewing. :)

Well that gives me some hope! Lol

Back
Top Bottom