Help! Is something wrong with my molly?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frankiesfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, just noticed my molly displaying some strange behaviour, is something wrong with her? Please help!

Also how do i attach a video to show you what shes doing?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

She is facing straight down and flapping about. Ive had her in the tank for the past two years, check my conditioms regularly. Do you know how to upload a video so you can see her precisely?

The photo at the bottom will allow you to add photos or videos. May take a few minutes to load. Any spots on your Molly? Does she paper healthy besides her behavior? Have you checked your ph, ammonia, nitrites etc. Is the water brakish? Molly's like a bit of salt (fish salt not table salt)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Shes a dalmation molly so kinda hard to tell but dont think so. Yes have checked all my levels and they are normal, yes she seems fine i think. What photo at the bottom?

You said she has been in there for the past two years, the average lifespan for a molly is about 1 1/2 - 2 years, she may just be getting old. Think about humans, we can't walk properly when we get old, fish can't move properly when they get old either.
Hope this was useful,
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom