Help!! My anemone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
My bulb tip anemone went in a pile of LR, the LR is in a way that its stack up in a "n" shape, and it went into that, which have very little or should have said 100% not enough light, what should I do? It has been doing fine in its own place for very long, only today then it started to move in there (because today I washed the sponge of the powerhead, and its current is a lot greater, so I think it appreciate the current and moved in there). Its so headach. Will it die due to lack of light source? Will it come out on its own when it knew that there is not enough light in there? :x :( :evil:

Unless it gets stuck I would imagine it will realize that there is no light and move back out. The change in flows probably stimulated it to make a move.

It will move back to the light source if it needs to. Remember they only move if they are not happy. You obviously irritated him in some way. I would worry about it ai would give it a few days and see what happends. Chances are that he is going to move back out.

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom