Help my cichlids are acting funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They do get those to but after the bloodworms they act like those are scrap! Lol but they will learn to love them again! Lol

I have three Peacocks and notice color change alot in them. Its sometimes reverse though. One is very dark brown with striped and sometimes turns almost white after turning the light on and him coming out to eat and swim a little. nice fish, and from what Ive read Yes you will have to rehome the J.D. soon.

I know I'm not happy whist I could just get another tank! I really like him! And found out he was given back to the place I got him! I want him to have his own stable home! I will keep him until the first sign of issues but I will try to get him a new tank.

Km84 I understand what your saying, I really love Tiger Oscars, but I have a 55 g and when first setting up was reading on here about how big the Oscars get and a 55 just wouldnt cut it for the long run. I do really like the J.D.'s too.

I'm hoping to keep the peace long enough to get another tank. So far no problems... (knock on wood!) the je is still scared of my Gerry aggressive yellow lab! Which is just funny!

Back
Top Bottom