Help plant dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well to name afew, java ferns, anubias, anubias nana, java moss will all grow fine with low light and without co2 or ferts. Root tabs and fresh water from the tap for extra minerals and your plants will grow fine.

Well to name afew, java ferns, anubias, anubias nana, java moss will all grow fine with low light and without co2 or ferts. Root tabs and fresh water from the tap for extra minerals and your plants will grow fine.

Thanks so much hopefully I can do this

Thanks so much hopefully I can do this

Easy peasy. Go into the lfs or send your boyfriend, say you want java fern, blah blah... you get the picture. The plants i mention are very popular and should be some of the easiest plants to find in your lfs due to the the fact that they are easily grown and arnt particularly fussy.

Easy peasy. Go into the lfs or send your boyfriend, say you want java fern, blah blah... you get the picture. The plants i mention are very popular and should be some of the easiest plants to find in your lfs due to the the fact that they are easily grown and arnt particularly fussy.

Thanks you wouldn't happen to know what the name of my plant is there's a pic on page one

Back
Top Bottom