Help!!! Platy givng birth!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok just one more question. I put her in the net breeder so should I check on her periodically, or an I just suppose to leave her alone?

Ok just one more question. I put her in the net breeder so should I check on her periodically, or an I just suppose to leave her alone?
Personally i'd just leave her. I know it's very tempting but it's better to leave her. How did she react to the net??..Lights off. If she gets too stressed she will/can abort the fry....

I don't like breeder nets, but if that's what you're going with, just leave her alone. Check on her every now and then and if she's showing signs of stress, remove her. You don't need a breeder net to be successful. Lots of floating plants would be ideal here...

David

Great because I put a bunch of live plats in there to help hopefully calm her down. Thanks so much for all the advise, it all really helped.

Well she was breathing heavily, but other than that she wasn't pushing against the sides of the net or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom