Help sexing german blue rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crashingbore03

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Can someone help sex my German blue Rams. I think I have a boy and girl but not sure..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Pictures would certainly help, females usually have a pink belly and a irredecent spot while males display consistent irredecence throughout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's a male, he looks about ready to die.. how long have you had him? What's up with the tank? I think I'm seeing planaira all over the glass?? You change lots of water and clean the substrate?

How can you tell it getting ready to die? Can you see both pictures? There nothing on my glass what you see is the water splashing from my filter. Water is low i have to do a water change. I don't do much to my substrate cause my tank is planted

.ahhh, first pic is the tortured male, second is the bully? ? Both in the same tank?? Second looks great!!

I agree, that first male looks awful. I thought my sick male looked pretty bad right now, but yours makes mine look show-quality.

Also, is it just me, or do both of them look pretty thin?

Sorry if I come across as rude, I'm not accusing you or anything, just really worried for that fish.

The bigger one is a good eater. But the one not showing much color I just got today. I'm gonna have to take that one back

Back
Top Bottom