HELP: Trying to understand canister filters... Yes, STILL =/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really gotta get me one of those Magnums! I think BrianNY has said it is a key part of the equipment arsenal of any serious aquarist, and I think he is right. If you have ever needed to rent a diatom filter, it would pay for itself.

Thanks, Brian! You still up? I'll be over in......um.... well, it'll take a few hours to get there....

There has to be a Magnum collecting dust in this town somewhere. I need to use my Madame Tankini crystal ball and try to find it. I have TankGirl on my license plate as well as AA stickers on the car, so I keep hoping a Richmonder will surface here, and I can get a club together. So far, only salties. :cry:

Okay, this post hijack has ended. As you were....

I really gotta get me one of those Magnums! I think BrianNY has said it is a key part of the equipment arsenal of any serious aquarist, and I think he is right.

Agreed, even if you don't care to use it as an everyday filter, its versatility cannot be beat.

I redid my 45 gal. last week (soil substrate), which clouds horribly during a re-arrange, and the Magnum micron cartridge with a bit of diatom powder in it, cleared the mud from the water in 2-3 hours. It would take 2-3 days to clear up otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom