Help Who do I move?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maltimomma

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55g with 6 gouramis, 5 angefish, 4 rainbows, 4 rosy barbs, 4 cory cats, 1 bn. I'm getting a 50 or 55g tank. I'm aware the gourami, angels and rainbow are all going get to big to keep in one tank. So far they all get along fine. Who do I move?

:confused::confused::thanks:

To me it would be the angel, with the barb. You could complete the first one with some more rainbow, maybe some blue neon dwarf rainbow fish, and you can put one or 2 gourami to!!

But you know, you need to follow your feeling because at the end your going to look at those 2 tanks!!

To me it would be the angel, with the barb. You could complete the first one with some more rainbow, maybe some blue neon dwarf rainbow fish, and you can put one or 2 gourami to!!

But you know, you need to follow your feeling because at the end your going to look at those 2 tanks!!

I agree, move the angels and the barbs, I had some angels with my rainbow fish for a while, but as the rainbows got bigger their activity started being annoying to my angels and the chase was on! Good luck!

So it seems the gourami and the rainbows will be ok together. Any suggestions on other fish that get along well with the angels?

Are they full sized gourami or dwarf?

I kept 4 full grown gourami (blue gold opaline platinum) with 2 angels in a 65g and they were fine. You could try to split them up evenly and see what happens and move them later if needed. But if you want to make them two differnt types of tanks....i would do the Bards and rainbows together(more active). Then Gourami and Agnels(less active). You could get some schoolers to add to either tank. Cango tetras are cool. Or do a school of two differnt cories. 5 pepper 5 albino. You could also do some kind of dwarf cichlids. Keyhole, Rams, Kribs (but not with the Angel).

Are they full sized gourami or dwarf?

I kept 4 full grown gourami (blue gold opaline platinum) with 2 angels in a 65g and they were fine. You could try to split them up evenly and see what happens and move them later if needed. But if you want to make them two differnt types of tanks....i would do the Bards and rainbows together(more active). Then Gourami and Agnels(less active). You could get some schoolers to add to either tank. Cango tetras are cool. Or do a school of two differnt cories. 5 pepper 5 albino. You could also do some kind of dwarf cichlids. Keyhole, Rams, Kribs (but not with the Angel).

They are full sized gourami, 2 blue, 2 gold and 2 opaline. I like your idea of splitting them up. Do you need to keep same colors together? How many angels and gourami can I have in a 55g tank?

I have a 55g with 6 gouramis, 5 angefish, 4 rainbows, 4 rosy barbs, 4 cory cats, 1 bn. I'm getting a 50 or 55g tank. I'm aware the gourami, angels and rainbow are all going get to big to keep in one tank. So far they all get along fine. Who do I move?

:confused::confused::thanks:

Three of the angels are about the size of a silver dollar or a little bigger. Two are about the size of a quarter. They seem to grow pretty fast so about how long do you all think I have before I need to move them to their own tank?

Back
Top Bottom