help with angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blueangel4730

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a koi angel thats around 3 inches top fin to bottom fin. 29 gallon with 2 mollies and 1 platy. My angel is usually swimming around and LOVES feeding time. For the last week it has not hardly eaten and stays up top and breaths from top of tank. No signs of ich but treated for it as a precaution. Good water parameters. Advice please, I dont want to lose my angel!!

Blueangel4730 said:
I have a koi angel thats around 3 inches top fin to bottom fin. 29 gallon with 2 mollies and 1 platy. My angel is usually swimming around and LOVES feeding time. For the last week it has not hardly eaten and stays up top and breaths from top of tank. No signs of ich but treated for it as a precaution. Good water parameters. Advice please, I dont want to lose my angel!!

What are your parameters. How long has the tank been setup. How do you clean your filter? Do you have good water movement at the surface?

Shane83 said:
What are your parameters. How long has the tank been setup. How do you clean your filter? Do you have good water movement at the surface?

And temperature

Back
Top Bottom