Help with Black Moor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. I will go back to the pet store and pick up those thing.

Owner/Photographer - SBJamesPhotography - Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Ouch. That's one sick fishy you got. I'm sorry :(
Depending on the size of your tank, you can get a cheap heater from walmart for like $15. It will help immensely with your ich problem. Keep a close eye on your water chemistry. Goldfish, although marketed toward children (for some reason...gr!), are not the easiest fish to keep. They demand a lot of attention. They demand a fresh diet (especially fancies). They ARE poop machines!

But - treat them well, and they'll be the best fish you ever have. Mine are my favorites. They're hand fed and are totally my babies.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks everyone but I think I have tried to save it too late. At the moment my poor fish isn't breathing and is laying on it's side. Thanks for all of your help. Hard lesson learned. :((

Thats way too bad, sorry for the news.

Well, now its time for you to review the stickies and properly cycle your tank. Look at the nitrogen cycle sticky, and plan to dedicate at least 30 mins a week to properly maintaining/cleaning your tank as well as the filter media, before adding any fish again, and next time, your fish will have a better chance

Yep. I just warned my husband. No more fish until we get the tank situated.

Back
Top Bottom