Help with new 100g setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erawtik

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well i just bought a 100g flat back/hex front acrylic and pretty much I want to set it up the way the guy has it setup now. From what i saw he had a 55 gal on the ground for a sump. There was 3 stages setup in the tank for the water to flow. Then i believe it was the skimmer then back up to the tank. Then on the side was a 5 gal bucket and he had a gauge in the 55 so when the 55 got low it would turn on and take water out of the 5 gal bucket. Then there was an RO system and lighting was a pair of metal halide. So can someone help guide me to getting decent stuff? Right now i have a 55 salt water so im a bit familiar with this stuff.

What kind of overflows do you have with that tank? Is it drilled? What pumps came with it? It is hard for us to tell you what to do with out knowing everything you have. And even then it will be hard to explain everything.
if you already have a tank you should know the basics..
did you get everything that guy had or just the tanks...

I have not picked it up yet it will be ready next week for me to get. As far as I know im getting just the tank, what i mean is i paid for just the 100g tank if he gives me anything else its a bonus. I already have a 10/29/55g that can be used for the sump i was gonna use the 55.

Back
Top Bottom